Notice to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting of Skano Group AS
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Skano Group AS (registry code: 11421437, address: Suur-Jõe 48, Pärnu 80042, hereinafter the Company) will be held on the 15th of November 2018 at 11.am at the office of Skano Group AS at Suur-Jõe 48, Pärnu.
The agenda of the General Meeting with the proposals of the Supervisory Board:
- Changes in the Supervisory Board
Proposal of the Supervisory Board:
to elect Sakari Wallin to the positions of Supervisory Board member with the term of five (5) years as of the adoption of this resolution.
Sakari Wallin was born in 03.05.1954 in Finland and he obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from Polytechnik Turku. Sakari Wallin holds Managing Director’s position in Finnish Fibreboard LTD. Sakari Wallin is Chairman of the Board of Finnish Fibreboard (UK) Ltd and Managing director of Finnish Fibreboard Filial Sverige. Sakari Wallin does not own any shares in Skano Group AS.
Information on the procedure for exercising the rights specified in the Commercial Code § 287, § 293 (2) and (21) and § 2931 (4) is published on the website of the Company www.skano.com.
As of the date of publishing of the announcement, the share capital of Skano Group AS is 2,699,436.60 euros. The company has 4,499,061 shares and each share gives one vote.
The date of closing the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting will be November 8, 2018 at end of trading day.
Registration of the participants in the meeting will begin at 10:45.
To register yourself as a participant in the general meeting, please present:
- a shareholder who is a sole proprietor – an identity document
- a representative of a shareholder who is a sole proprietor – an identity document and a written authorization document
- a representative of a shareholder who is a legal person – valid certified copy of the registry card (for legal persons in Estonia, certified no earlier than 7 days ago), which entitles the person to represent the shareholder, and an identity document of the representative, or an authorization document prepared as required and an identity document of the representative. We request prior legalization or apostille certification of documents of a legal person registered in a foreign country, unless stated otherwise in the international agreement. Skano Group AS may register a shareholder who is a legal person of a foreign country as a participant in the general meeting also in case all required data on the legal person and the representative are included in the notarized authorization document issued to the representative in a foreign country and the authorization document is acceptable in Estonia. If a shareholder has deposited his/her shares on a nominee account, a respective certificate issued by the account administrator shall be submitted, certifying the right of ownership of the shares as of November 8, 2018.
- Please present your passport or identity card as an identification document.
A shareholder may notify the Company of the appointment of a representative or withdrawal of authorization by a representative by submitting respective information to the Management Board of Skano Group AS (in a digitally signed format which can be reproduced in writing on the following e-mail address: Torfinn.Losvik@skanogroup.com, or in writing by mail at the following address: Skano Group AS, Suur-Jõe 48, Pärnu, Estonia) no later than on 14th of November 2018 (inclusive).
For the appointment of a representative or withdrawal of authorization by a representative, a shareholder may use the forms available on the website of Skano Group AS www.skano.com.
CEO & Chairman of the Management Board
Phone: + 372 56 99 09 88