Procedure for the payout of dividends
On 31 December 2018, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of VILNIAUS BALDAI, AB (identification code 121922783, address Savanoriu ave. 178B, Vilnius, LT-03154) decided to pay out 0,08 Eur dividend per share.
Dividends will be paid to the shareholders who at the end of the tenth business day following the day of the Annual General Meeting that adopted a decision on dividend payment, i.e. on 15 January 2019 were shareholders of VILNIAUS BALDAI, AB.
The dividends will be paid out in the following order:
- to the shareholders, who’s VILNIAUS BALDAI, AB shares are accounted by a financial brokerage company or credit institutions, which provide securities accounting services, the dividend amount, after deduction of Personal or Corporate withholding income tax applicable by the laws of Lithuania, will be transferred to the shareholders’ accounts held with a respective financial brokerage company or credit institution;
- to the shareholders, who’s VILNIAUS BALDAI, AB shares on behalf of the Company are accounted by the authorised custodian Siauliu bankas AB, the dividend amount, after deduction of Personal or Corporate withholding income tax applicable by the laws of Lithuania, will be transferred to the shareholders’ accounts with Lithuanian commercial bank as indicated by the shareholders (requests with account indications should be submitted to any branch of Siauliu bankas, AB. The list of the branches of Siauliu bankas, AB can be found here).
For additional information on payout of the dividends please contact Siauliu bankas AB tel. 1813.
- the dividends will be paid to the shareholder‘s bank accounts until 31 January 2019.
Procedure for the will be taxed Dividends
- dividends paid to natural persons–residents of the Republic of Lithuania and natural persons–residents of foreign countries are subject to withholding Personal income tax of 15 per cent;
- dividends paid to legal entities of the Republic of Lithuania and legal entities–residents of foreign countries are subject to withholding Corporate income tax of 15 per cent, unless otherwise provided for by the laws.
Chief Financial Officer
Phone No.: +370 (5) 252 57 00