Decisions adopted in HansaMatrix Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 22, 2020
Riga, 2020-05-22 17:47 CEST --
The Management Board of HansaMatrix (Unified registration No.40003454390, legal address: Akmeņu iela 72, Ogre, LV-5001, Latvia) informs that Annual General Meeting of shareholders was convened on May 22, 2020 at 15:00 EEST, at HansaMatrix headquarter meeting room located at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia, with opportunity for the shareholders to participate via remote channels. The shareholder meeting adopted the following decisions:
1. To approve report of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council on results of financial year 2019.
The report of the Management Board on results of the Company of financial year 2019 is added as attachment to this news release.
2. To approve the Audited Consolidated Annual Report of HansaMatrix Group and Parent Company for financial year 2019.
3. Not to distrubute dividends and leave all net profit of financial year 2019 undistributed to increase the retained earnings.
4. To approve Ernst & Young Baltic (Unified registration No.40003593454) to be the certified auditor of AS HansaMatrix financial report of year 2020 and to set 38600 EUR (thirty-eight thousand six hundred euro), plus Value Added Tax, as the total remuneration of certified auditor for audit of year 2020 financial report.
5. To revoke current Council members Andris Bērziņš, Ingrīda Blūma, Dagnis Dreimanis and Ivars Ķirsons.
6. To elect new Council members Andris Bērziņš, Ingrīda Blūma, Dagnis Dreimanis, Normunds Igolnieks and Baiba Rubesa.
7. To assign audit committee function and duties to the Company supervising institution – Council.
8. To express the current wording of Clause 2.3.1 of the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration policy: “Fixed Remuneration is paid only to independent members of the Council, i.e., those members of the Council, including the Chairman of the Council, who are not Shareholders of the Company”, as follows: “Fixed Remuneration is paid only to independent members of the Council, i.e., those members of the Council, including the Chairman of the Council, whose shareholding in the Company does not exceed 3% of the total share capital of the Company” and to approve new edition of the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration policy.
The approved Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration policy is added as attachment to this news release.
Investor and media contact:
Māris Macijevskis, CFA
Member of the Management Board, finance director
Phone: (+371) 6780 0002
HansaMatrix is a fast-growing, high-technology company offering product design, industrialization and complete manufacturing services in data networking, Internet of Things, industrial segments and other services to high added value business segments. In addition to complete manufacturing services of OEM products, the company offers an ODM business model to both start-up and established companies that seek product development partnerships.