Decisions adopted at the annual shareholders meeting of JSC SAF Tehnika on 6 December, 2022
Riga, 2022-12-06 13:22 CET --
1. Approve the reports of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council for financial year 2021/2022.
2. Approve the consolidated and separate financial statements of “SAF Tehnika” JSC for financial year 2021/2022 and release the Group`s Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2021/2022.
(1) To pay in dividends 0.68 EUR (sixty- eight cents) per one SAF Tehnika JSC share or total amount of 2 019 722.40 EUR (two million nineteen thousand seven hundred twenty-two euros 40 cents);
The date of record is 20 December, 2022.
The date of payment is 21 December, 2022.
Ex-date is 19 December, 2022.
(2) Keep the remaining amount of retained earnings 7 187 954.60 EUR (seven million one hundred eighty-seven thousand nine hundred fifty-four euros and 60 cents) as the retained earnings of SAF Tehnika JSC.
4. Appoint “Potapoviča un Andersone” Ltd. as the auditor of the “SAF Tehnika” JSC for the financial year 2022/2023 and determine the maximum remuneration for the auditor of the Annual Reports for the financial year 2022/2023 in the amount of EUR 13’500 (thirteen thousand five hundred euros), excluding taxes set in the legislation. Authorize the Board of the Group to sign the contract with the elected auditor.
5. Approve the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration report for financial year 2021/2022.
CFO, Member of the Board