The Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Latvenergo AS has been convened
Riga, 2021-04-23 08:02 CEST --
Latvenergo AS informs that on 12 May 2021 at 10.00 at the premises of Latvenergo AS at Pulkveža Brieža Street 12, Riga, the Annual Shareholders' Meeting of Latvenergo AS has been convened. Meeting will be organized by using remote connection options. The following items are included in the agenda of the meeting:
1. On approval of the Latvenergo AS Annual Report 2020 and Latvenergo Consolidated Annual Report 2020.
2. On distribution of the profit of Latvenergo AS for the year 2020.
3. On auditor of Latvenergo AS reports for the year 2021.
4. On evaluation of average number of employees and financial indicators of Latvenergo AS and allocation to the respective group of public capital companies.
5. On increase of the share capital of Latvenergo AS, amendments to the Articles of Association of Latvenergo AS and approval of the Articles of Association in a new wording.
6. On Latvenergo AS bonds.
Phone: +371 29 453 897
Latvenergo Group is one of the leading energy suppliers in the Baltics operating in electricity and thermal energy generation and trade, natural gas trade and electricity distribution services. Latvenergo AS has been acknowledged as the most valuable company in Latvia for several times. International credit rating agency Moody's has assigned Latvenergo AS an investment-grade credit rating of Baa2/stable.
Latvenergo Group is comprised of the parent company Latvenergo AS (generation and trade of electricity and thermal energy, trade of natural gas) and subsidiaries - Sadales tīkls AS (electricity distribution), Elektrum Eesti OÜ (trade of electricity and natural gas in Estonia), Elektrum Lietuva UAB (trade of electricity and natural gas in Lithuania), Enerģijas publiskais tirgotājs AS (administration of mandatory electricity procurement process) and Liepājas enerģija SIA (generation and trade of thermal energy in Liepaja, electricity generation). All shares of Latvenergo AS are owned by the state and held by the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Latvia.