Course of Copenhagen Airports A/s' Annual General Meeting 2018
Copenhagen, 11 April 2018
On Wednesday 11 April 2018 at 3 pm, the annual general meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S was held with the following agenda:
- The report of the board of directors on the company's activities during the past year
- Presentation and adoption of the audited annual report
- Resolution to discharge the board of directors and the executive board from liability
- Resolution on the appropriation of profit or loss as recorded in the adopted annual report
- Election of members of the board of directors, including the chairman and the deputy chairmen
- Approval of remuneration to the board of directors for the current year
- Appointment of auditor
- Proposals from the shareholders
- Authorisation to the chairman of the general meeting
- Any other business
Re item 1
The general meeting acknowledged the report of the board of directors.
Re item 2
The general meeting adopted the 2017 annual report.
Re item 3
The general meeting discharged the board of directors and the executive board from liability.
Re item 4
The general meeting approved the proposed distribution of profit as recorded in the adopted annual report.
Re item 5
Lars Nørby Johansen was re-elected as chairman of the board of directors, and David Mark Stanton and Ulrik Dan Weuder were re-elected as deputy chairmen.
Janis Carol Kong and Charles Thomazi were re-elected to the board of directors, and Marlene Haugaard was elected as a new member of the board of directors.
Re item 6
The general meeting approved the proposed remuneration of the board of directors for the current financial year.
Re item 7
The general meeting re-elected PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab) as the company's auditor.
Re item 8
The general meeting did not approve the submitted shareholder proposals.
Re item 9
The general meeting authorised the chairman of the general meeting to register the resolutions with the Danish Business Authority.
COPENHAGEN AIRPORTS A/S
P.O. Box 74
Telephone: +45 32313231
CVR no. 14 70 72 04