Notification on convocation of annual general meeting of shareholders of HansaMatrix on May 26, 2021
Riga, 2021-04-23 18:18 CEST --
Management Board of AS HansaMatrix (reg.No.40003454390, legal address: Akmeņu iela 72, Ogre, LV-5001, Latvia) informs that it convenes annual general shareholder’s meeting on May 26, 2021 at 2.00 p.m. EEST, at AS HansaMatrix headquarter located at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia. The Management Board will provide an opportunity for shareholders to participate the meeting remotely. Shareholders wishing to attend the meeting in person must present a negative test result for Covid-19 virus dated no earlier than 24 May 2021, before entering the headquarter.
1. Approval of report of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council on results of financial year 2020.
2. Approval of the annual report for the financial year 2020.
3. Approval of year 2020 Management Board and Supervisory Board Council Directors Remuneration Report.
4. The payment of dividends.
5. Appointment of the auditor for the financial year 2021 and determination of reward for the auditor.
6. Appointment of the existing Council of the Company and election of the new Council.
7. Approval of the Council's remuneration for year 2021.
8. Approval of Regulations for convening and conducting Shareholders' meetings.
Shareholders and their representatives that represent at least 5% of shares can submit draft decisions regarding the issues of the agenda or additional issues to be discussed on the shareholders meeting until May 1, 2021 by sending them by post to the head office at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV2167, Latvia or by sending them signed with a secure electronic signature to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Draft resolutions on the issues of the agenda to be discussed on the shareholders meeting will be published on May 11, 2021. Draft resolutions will be available also on company’s webpage www.HansaMatrix.com, as well as at AS HansaMatrix head office located at Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV2167, Latvia on the day of the Shareholders' meeting.
Total number of shares with a right to vote amounts to 1,829,381 (one million eight hundred twenty nine thousand three hundred eighty one).
Shareholders can participate personally or delegate a representative and to vote in person or to exercise the right to participate and vote remotely by electronic means.
Shareholders may exercise the right to vote in writing before the shareholders' meeting, using a secure electronic signature, by sending a vote to the e-mail address email@example.com or in paper sending by post to the address Ziedleju iela 1, Marupe, LV2167, Latvia. The published voting form must be used for voting. Such a vote will be taken into account if received by the end of 25 May, 2021. Shareholders with such a vote will be considered present at the shareholders' meeting. A shareholder who has voted before the shareholders' meeting may ask the Company to confirm the receipt of the vote. The Company shall send a confirmation to the shareholder immediately upon receipt of the shareholder's vote.
If a shareholder has voted before the meeting, this does not prevent him from attending the meeting in person or joining the meeting remotely and participating in the voting. In this case, the vote previously cast by the shareholder will be canceled and the vote cast during the meeting will be taken into account.
Only persons or entities which are shareholders on the date of record will be entitled to participate in the shareholders’ meeting. The date of record is end of the day of May 17, 2021.
Registration and identification of shareholders who wish to participate to the meeting remotely will take place in the following order:
1) Shareholders must send a published meeting application form signed with a secure electronic signature to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or signed paper meeting application by post together with a copy of passport or other identification document to the address Marupe, Ziedleju Street 1, LV-2167 by the end of May 25, 2021.
Representatives of shareholders must also attach to the e-mail or parcel legally valid copy of the written power of attorney of the represented shareholder.
2) Shareholders applied for participation in the meeting remotely will receive an individual connection link to the meeting by e-mail until May 26, 2021 at 12.00 p.m. EEST.
3) There will be a video identification held on the day of the meeting from 1.30p.m. EEST to 2.00p.m. EEST for security purposes. Shareholders who have applied for the meeting remotely using the link provided must join the meeting no later than at 1.45p.m. EEST and be prepared to present an identity document by video so that the Chairman of the meeting can compare the image of the shareholder or representative with the image shown in the identity document. During the identification of the video, the head, shoulders, face without shading of the person and a clearly visible image in the presented document must be visible.
The video and audio streaming of the meeting and the video identification process will be recorded.
Registration of shareholders for participation in person will take place at the head office on the day of the shareholders’ meeting on May 26, 2021 from 1.30p.m. until 2.00 p.m. EEST Shareholders must present a negative test result for Covid-19 virus dated no earlier than 24 May 2021, before entering the headquarter and at the registration have to present passport or other identification document.
Representatives of shareholders at the registration have to show a power of attorney witnessed by a notary or a power of attorney legally equal to that and passport or other verifying document. The template of the power of attorney is attached to this notification and also available on company’s webpage www.HansaMatrix.com.
Please find attached to this announcement the form of power of attourney and the application form for the remote participation in the annual general meeting. The voting form is to be published together with publishing the meeting agenda.
The Management Board of AS HansaMatrix
Investor and media contact:
Māris Macijevskis, CFA
Management Board Member, Finance Director
Phone: (+371) 6780 0002
About JSC “HansaMatrix”
HansaMatrix is a fast-growing, high-technology company offering product design, industrialization and complete manufacturing services in data networking, Internet of Things, industrial segments and other services to high added value business segments. In addition to complete manufacturing services of OEM products, the company offers an ODM business model to both start-up and established companies that seek product development partnerships.