Decisions of the Supervisory Board of ELMO Rent AS of 24.08.21
The Supervisory Board of ELMO Rent AS informs of the decisions made on 24.08.21 by the stock exchange:
1) Election of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board - proposal to elect Enn Laansoo, Jr.
DECISION: Enn Laansoo, Jr., elected unanimously as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board
2) Results for the first half of 2021 - financial tables see Annex 1 (the results will be announced in a separate stock exchange announcement)
DECISION: to approve the result of the first half of the year according to the attached material
3) Introduction and approval of the employee stock option program
DECISION: to approve the employee stock option program submitted by the Management Board in accordance with Annex 2
4) Approval of remuneration of the working shareholders Julia Nekrassova and Enn Laansoo, Jr. and setting benefits for a member of the management board
DECISION: to approve the proposal of the Management Board on the remuneration of the working shareholders (Julia Nekrassova, Enn Laansoo, Jr.)
DECISION (Julia and Enn withdrew from the decision): to authorize Julia Nekrassova to sign an employment contract with Enn Laansoo, Jr.
DECISION: decided that Enn negotiates with Julia the specified benefits and the confidentiality clause of the board member
5) Conversion of the shareholder City Foxes Invest OÜ short-term loan to into a long-term loan. Loan terms 6%/annual, 10a annuity, unsecured
DECISION: to modify the short-term loan of City Foxes Invest OÜ into a long-term loan, to authorize Enn Laansoo, Jr. to sign the agreement
6) current use of the IPO financial instruments in the and a cash flow overview
OUTCOME: The use of financial resources complies in a large extent with the plans made, note taken
7) An overview of remote car technology and app development, testing and the overview of thenext two months
RESULT: positive developments noted
8) Merger of the subsidiaries Elmo Rent Autojagamine OÜ and Elmo Rent Eesti OÜ with the parent company ELMO Rent AS
OUTCOME: postpone the discussion to the next supervisory board meeting
Enn Laansoo, Jr.
Chairman of the Board
ELMO Rent AS