Minutes of Annual General Meeting of Copenhagen Airports A/S 30th March 2011
Stock Exchange Announcement number 4/2011
Copenhagen, 30 March 2011
On Wednesday 30 March 2011 at 3 p.m., the annual general meeting of Københavns Lufthavne A/S was held with the following agenda:
1. The report of the Board of Directors on the Company's activities during the past year.
2. Presentation and adoption of the audited annual report.
3. Resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
4. Approval of remuneration to the Board of Directors for the current year.
5. Resolution on the appropriation of profit or loss as recorded in the adopted annual report.
6. Election of members of the Board of Directors, including the Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
7. Election of auditor.
8. Any proposal by the Board of Directors or shareholders.
9. Any other business
Re item 1: The General Meeting adopted the report of the Board of Directors.
Re item 2: The General Meeting adopted the 2010 annual report,
Re item 3: The General Meeting discharged the Board of Directors and the Executive Board from liability.
Re item 4: The General Meeting approved the proposed remuneration of the Board of Directors for the current financial year.
Re item 5: The General Meeting approved the proposed distribution of profit as recorded in the adopted annual report.
Re item 6: The following were re-elected to the Board of Directors:
· Henrik Gürtler
· Kerrie Mather
· Martyn Booth
· Simon Geere
The following were elected to the Board of Directors:
· Christopher Timothy Frost
· Luke Erik Bugeja
Henrik Gürtler and Kerrie Mather were elected Chairman and Deputy Chairman, respectively.
Re item 7: The General Meeting re-elected PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab).
Re item 8: The General Meeting adopted the proposals from the Board of Directors including:
The Board of Directors' proposal to insert a retirement age of 75 years for board members in Article 10.2 of the Articles of Association.
The Board of Directors' proposal to adopt general guidelines for remuneration to the Board of Directors and the Executive Board.
KØBENHAVNS LUFTHAVNE A/S
P.O. Box 74 Lufthavnsboulevarden 6 DK-2770 Kastrup Contact: Per Madsen CFO Telephone: +45 3231 3231 Fax: +45 3231 3132
CVR no. 14 70 72 04