DFDS A/S – SUMMARY OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, 31 MARCH 2016
Copenhagen, 2016-03-31 16:36 CEST --
Announcement no. 18
Today, DFDS A/S held its Annual General Meeting.
The annual report for 2015 was approved and adopted and discharge granted to the Executive Board and the Board of Directors.
The Board’s proposal regarding the allocation of profit was adopted.
Director Klaus Nyborg was elected to the Board and team leader Finance Jill Lauritzen Melby, CEO Pernille Erenbjerg, CEO Claus Hemmingsen, CEO Jørgen Jensen and CEO Bent Østergaard were re-elected.
Vagn Sørensen had decided not to seek re-election.
Ernst & Young P/S was re-elected as the company’s auditors.
The Board’s proposals were approved as proposed in the notice to convene:
• Approval of remuneration of the Board of Directors for 2016
• Authorization to the Board of Directors to acquire own shares up to 10% of the Company’s share capital
• Authorization to the Board of Directors to seek one or more approvals of distribution of extraordinary Dividend
• Proposal regarding a reduction of the Company’s share capital with nominally DKK 30,000,000 through cancellation of a part of the Company’s own shares and a resulting amendment of section 2 of the Company’s Articles of Association
• Approval of remuneration policy for the management and employees of DFDS A/S.
Three proposals from a shareholder were not approved.
A constituent board meeting was held following the Annual General Meeting where Bent Østergaard was elected chair and Claus Hemmingsen was elected deputy chair.
No other material matters were raised at the meeting.
Torben Carlsen, CFO
+45 33 42 32 01
Søren Brøndholt Nielsen, IR
+45 33 42 33 59