Draft resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of APB APRANGA shareholders to be held on April 30th, 2013
Vilnius, Lithuania, 2013-04-05 15:03 CEST --
Draft agenda and draft resolutions for the Annual General Meeting of APB APRANGA (hereinafter “Company”) shareholders to be held on April 30th, 2013 proposed by the Board of the Company:
1. Consolidated annual report on the activities of the Company in 2012.
Taken for the information.
2. Auditor's report on the Company’s financial statements and annual report.
Taken for the information consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2012, prepared by the Company, assessed by the auditors and approved by the Board.
3. Approval of the Consolidated and Company’s financial statements for the year 2012.
Approve the annual Consolidated and Company‘s financial statements for the year 2012.
4. Company's profit (loss) allocation for the year 2012.
Allocate the Company's profit (loss) for the year 2012 according to the draft of profit (loss) allocation presented for the Annual General Meeting of shareholders (Annex 3).
5. Election of firm of auditors and establishment of the terms of remuneration for audit services.
Elect UAB “PricewaterhouseCoopers” as APB APRANGA firm of auditors for the year 2013. Set the amount of the fee payable for audit services for the year 2013 - not more than LTL 91 000 plus VAT. Authorize the Company's CEO to sign the audit services agreement with firm of auditors.
Annex No.1. Consolidated and Company's annual report, annual financial statements of the year 2012 and the Auditor's conclusion on the financial statements;
Annex No.2. Confirmation of persons responsible for the financial statements;
Annex No.3. Draft of profit (loss) allocation for the year 2012;
Annex No.4. General ballot paper.
Apranga Group Director General
+370 5 2390801