Draft resolutions and voting form for annual shareholders meeting of JSC SAF Tehnika to be held on 6 December, 2022
Riga, 2022-11-22 16:01 CET --
1. The approval of the reports of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Council.
Decision: to approve the reports of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council for financial year 2021/2022.
2. The approval of the annual financial statements for financial year 2021/2022 and release the Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2021/2022.
Decision: to approve the consolidated and separate financial statements of “SAF Tehnika” JSC for financial year 2021/2022 and release the Group`s Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2021/2022.
3. Decision on the use of profit of the Company.
(1) To pay in dividends 0.68 EUR (sixty- eight cents) per one SAF Tehnika JSC share or total amount of 2 019 722.40 EUR (two million nineteen thousand seven hundred twenty-two euros 40 cents);
The date of record is 20 December, 2022.
The date of payment is 21 December, 2022.
Ex-date is 19 December, 2022.
(2) Keep the remaining amount of retained earnings 7 187 954.60 EUR (seven million one hundred eighty-seven thousand nine hundred fifty-four euros and 60 cents) as the retained earnings of SAF Tehnika JSC.
4. Appointment of the auditor for the financial year 2022/2023 and determination of the reward for the auditor.
Decision: Appoint “Potapoviča un Andersone” Ltd. as the auditor of the “SAF Tehnika” JSC for the financial year 2022/2023 and determine the maximum remuneration for the auditor of the Annual Reports for the financial year 2022/2023 in the amount of EUR 13’500 (thirteen thousand five hundred euros), excluding taxes set in the legislation. Authorize the Board of the Group to sign the contract with the elected auditor.
5. The approval of Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration report for financial year 2021/2022
Decision: To approve the Management Board and Supervisory Council remuneration report for financial year 2021/2022.
About SAF Tehnika:
„SAF Tehnika” JSC is an ISO certified wireless data transmission equipment manufacturer. The company's products are produced in Latvia, Europe and sold in over 130 countries worldwide. „SAF Tehnika” has been listed on Nasdaq Riga since 2004. SAF Tehnika wholly owns subsidiary “SAF North America” LLC. Company operates from Denver, CO, USA serving North American market.
CFO, Member of the Board